The Ministry is committed to achieving the Vision 2030 goal ‘to transform Trinidad and Tobago into a developed country, sustaining growth and development and optimising the quality of life of all citizens’.
As such, the Ministry has identified the following Strategic Priorities:
- Priority 1: Improving Access to Public Utilities;
- Priority 2: Attaining Operational Excellence;
- Priority 3: Achieving Financial Excellence;
- Priority 4: Enhancing Employee Excellence;
- Priority 5: Improving Organizational Accountability;
- Priority 6: Environmental Sustainability; and
- Priority 7: Strengthening Public Trust and Confidence.