The information provided on this Ministry of Public Utilities website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The Government of Trinidad and Tobago and the Ministry of Public Utilities together with its agencies accept neither liability nor responsibility for any loss or damage, which may arise from use of this website or for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The Ministry of Public Utilities makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, reliability, suitability or availability of the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website. Any reliance a user places on such information is therefore strictly at their own risk.
- The Ministry of Public Utilities may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- Some of the information and services found on this website have been provided by external sources. The Ministry of Public Utilities and its agencies are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information or services provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information or services should consult directly with the appropriate and relevant source.
- This website is linked to other websites, which are not under the control of the Ministry of Public Utilities. We are not responsible for the content and availability of those sites. Linking is for convenience only and the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them and the information may not reflect the policy of this Ministry.
- The versions of the legislation on this website are made available for information only and any legislation printed from this website has no official status.
- The Government of Trinidad and Tobago and the Ministry of Public Utilities make no representation or warranty, expressed or implied and accept no legal liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the legislation posted on this website. Changes have been made to some of these laws, therefore users should consult the versions of the laws which are printed by the Government Printery, located at 55-57 Eteck Park, Frederick Settlement Caroni, call: 868-663-3043 for more information.
- Materials on this website were produced and/or compiled by the Ministry of Public Utilities and its agencies for the purpose of providing its citizens with direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Ministry of Public Utilities and its agencies. The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, 1997 (Act No. 8 of 1997), by Trinidad and Tobago laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
- The information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal, public and non- commercial use and may not be reproduced, in part or in whole by any means, without charge or further permission from the Ministry of Public Utilities. Under these guidelines:
- Users should exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Ministry of Public Utilities should be identified as the source;
- The reproduction should not be represented as an official version of the materials reproduced;
- No reproduction should be made as being linked, affiliated or endorsed with the Ministry of Public Utilities;
- All artwork and graphics on this site remain the sole property of the Ministry of Public Utilities;
- This website and its resources should not to be used to publish any obscene, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, and/or sexist materials;
- This website and its resources should not to be used to conduct the personal business of staff; and,
- This website and its resources should not to be used as a propaganda tool by anyone or as a medium to air dissatisfaction and grievances by any officer.
Please follow & like us :)