- Download 5627
- File Size 654 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 24, 2021
- Last Updated September 23, 2021
- Utilities Assistance Programme (UAP)Providing assistance to low income utility customers to ensure their continued access to basic utilities.
- Residential Electrification Assistance Programme (REAP)Providing electrical wiring / rewiring and relevant electrical pole extension to low income households.
- Electrification ProgrammeProviding electricity poles and associated infrastructure to communities and low income households.
- Street Lighting and the Illumination of Public FacilitiesProviding street lighting services for greater illumination to roadways, highways and communities.
- The Community Water Improvement Programmeaddresses service delivery shortfalls of water supply within communities in Trinidad
- Public Sector Recycling ProgrammeRecovering and diverting recyclable wastes (paper, cardboard, beverage containers and electronic wastes) from Government Ministries.
- Curbside Recycling ProgrammeReducing waste, separation and collection of post-consumer beverage containers – glass and plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and drink cartons – at the household level.
- Workplace Waste Reduction and Recycling ProgrammeRecovering and diverting recyclable wastes such as paper, cardboard, beverage containers and electronic wastes from private sector businesses.
- MPUiComplaining about our agencies? Submit a Complaint, Query or recommendation with MPUi.
- TelussWe’d like to hear from you! Give us feedback on your experience whenever you visit any of our locations.
- Meteorological Services DivisionProvides meteorological information and advice consistent for Trinidad and Tobago.
- Government Electrical Inspectorate Services Divisionis responsible for the inspection and certification of electrical works in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Upcoming EventsWhat upcoming events do we have planned? See the calendar above, or click here for more details!
- Latest NewsWant to stay up to date on the Ministry’s activities? Click here or see below for all the latest!
- Request of Proposals for the Execution of a Level One Energy Audit of the Attorney General and Legal Affairs (AGLA) Tower.
- Over 5,200 persons vaccinated!
- Notification of Public Consultation
- Public Consultation on the Environmental and Social Assessment Report of the Trinidad and Tobago National water Sector Transformation Programme
- The Letters of the Day are C-S-O.
- FOIA DocumentsRead and download all the available Freedom of Information Act documents
- Brochures, Forms, Advisories & NoticesDownload Brochures, Forms, Advisories and Notices for all of the Ministries services here (Utilities Assistance, Residential Electrification Assistance, Electrical Inspections, etc.)
- Annual Schedule of Planned Procurement ActivitiesLearn about the Ministry’s planned upcoming procurement projects.
Meteorological Services Division
South Terminal, Piarco International Airport,
365A Golden Grove Road Piarco,
Trinidad and Tobago
Head Office Contact Details
One Alexandra Place,
1 Alexandra Street,
St Clair, NEWTOWN, 190129,
Trinidad and TobagoTel:(868)628-9500Fax:(868)628-0105Residential Electrification Assistance Programme (REAP) & Electrification Programme:Ext.:4307, 4310, 4313Utilities Assistance Programme:Ext.:4314Customer Complaints:Ext.:1109, 1122, 1130
- Rawinsonde Building:Tel:(868)669-5465 / 3964Fax:(868)669-4009Synoptic Branch Building:Tel:(868)669-4392Fax:(868)669-4727
Electrical Inspectorate DivisionArouca Office:
#48 Eastern Main Rd.,
Trinidad and TobagoTel:(868)692-6548Fax:(868)692-6549North West Office:
See the Ministry’s head office addressTel:(868)628-9500Ext.:1103, 1106, 1107Fax:(868)628-0105South Office:
21-27 Rahaman Drive,
La Romaine, 650134,
Trinidad and TobagoTel:(868)697-7976Fax:(868)697-7976
Please follow & like us :)