Our Ministry has identified the five under-mentioned critical success factors as being central to the implementation of our strategic priorities:
- Appropriate methods of measurements, policies, programs and operational procedures manuals established within a Monitoring & Evaluation framework;
- Sound legal and regulatory capacity;
- Quality Assurance and Standards for all Activities under the purview of the MPU to ensure a safe, reliable and affordable delivery of utility services on a timely basis to all Sectors;
- Robust and agile Administrative Support Services which can safely respond to changing demands in a reliable and timely fashion; and
- Proper employee relations management to ensure high value and pride in performance and promote an environment where officers will consider MPU a preferred employer.