You are here
The provision of a reliable electricity supply, to both commercial and residential customers, is essential to the fulfilment of Government’s expressed intent to achieve sustainable development in Trinidad and Tobago. The Ministry of Public Utilities’ mandate is to deliver a modern, technological enabled Electricity Sector that supports the nation’s expanding digital economy, built environment and industrial infrastructure. Electricity and related services are delivered to the national community through the state-owned entity, the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC) and the Electrical Inspectorate Division, an internal branch of the Ministry of Public Utilities.
For information on the services provided by T&TEC, please click on the list below.
- Consultancy services in power systems analysis and designs
- Electrical installation to residential, commercial and industrial customers
- Erection of banners
- Hurricane recovery assistance
- Installation and commissioning of high voltage equipment
- Installation of decorative and festive lights
- Installation of pennants
- Line construction
- Rental of poles for erection of pennants
- Safe cutting of trees